Step get high Reading score




Hello Everyone ^_^ . Missing so bad all your comments :( . Now I'm gonna give you tips how to get high Reading score, I suppose that everyone want it, isn't? So let't start now ;)



Signal Words
Explanation
First
You have to identify what are you looking for.
Second
Scan the paper, running your eyes quickly over the text to find what you're looking for that matching with your keywords, ignoring everything else.
Third
Read the sentences around any instances of the information you were looking for.
The last is
Determine the relevance of the text for your purpose.

Hi hi, let me guess something 😌 , a half of you aren't like reading even read a text for your exam, am I right? I think so :) 
Do you know, when you do a examination, will there is some texts, but if you aren't read it, I believe you won't get high score, maybe for several reason, such as the limiting time, you dunno what is the meaning about and even you don't have the skills. So how? Emmm don't need to worry, I have the skills for all of you ;) .

A good strategy to use before scanning techniques is to identify what specificor the keyword of information you need and know in advance how an information is structured and structured. Then,by knowing what specific information you want to know, you can easily adjust the direction of your eye movements in reading searches and searches. After you find the keyword in the text, you have to read the sentences around the specific keyword, it can be before or after. And congratulation you find what you want to know from the text ;)

Comments

  1. Overall is good...good job Pita 💃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm
    I will try this step. Thank you kur. This is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your explanation is clear enough. Keep writing Pita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your article is detail pita.. I like this.. Keep spirit yeah😊😊👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your tips kurpit, its very helpful😊
    Keep writing and give more knowledge for others👍☺ Good job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanksss pitaa & Good job for your article about scanning treadinng skill, I think its very helful for me heheehe😄

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment