The Cutest One


My Favorite Photo


What photo ?

- Photo when I was memorizing something

When ?

- When I was Senior High School, third grade, my teacher took it for me

Where ?

- My photo was taken in my class




What's going on? Here We Go ^_^


When I was Senior High School, almost every monday (because there was civic education subject) we got something that we have to memorize, it can be learning materials or memorize all of article on The Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia of 1945, when the day came, all of us one by one have to come forward while giving some explanation of what has been memorized and it was crazy moment, when monday came, my hair fell and got enough stress.

Look at my face :)




One day my hair did not fall even though it was Monday because there was no material to memorize, it was happy day. At the moment my teacher taught us regarding 30 minutes and the rest she asked us to memorize two chapters of learning material and all of article on The Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia of 1945 with time 25 minutes and the day became the craziest day because all of us have to come forward, if there was someone did not come forward we would back to our home late :( . Eventually all of us did it well, because our brain the power of deadline and although some of us have chated (in that moment I was became one of them :D ), as giving explanations even just opening our mouth without making a sound in some of article on The Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia of 1945.



This moment not only was insane moment but also became my favorite photo because this photo remind me when I was Senior High School, did something crazy, ran around school, laughed each other, and even talked someone. The most memorable thing from this photo was that this photo was taken by my own teacher that asked us to memorize, and I still remember when she took this photo she laughed loudly because our expression especially my expression. Did you know? This photo was sent by herself :)


Comments

  1. Im so proud that you learn so much new knowledge, i have been waiting for your new blog, over all is good pitaa, but next time becareful about the grammar, it is a crucial thing heheh ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeayyy 😎 thank you sweety Anita ❤️❤️

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proud of you kuur
    Eventhough your face so freak but you still proud of it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppouse that your face in the photo more freak than me πŸ˜‚ btw thank you sweety LTH ❤️❤️

      Delete
  4. i'm so proud of youuuu sis! ������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I sist ❤️❤️ thank you my sister ❤️❤️

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yeayy 😎 thank you my brother ❤️❤️

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Haha I have many expressions ka πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

      Delete
  7. So proud of you sista, keep spirit and struggling. I have been waiting everything about you. But sista when i'm reading your blog, i'm more focus to your face, haha
    I hope that we can met and talk about something but in english��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeayy haha mya face was freak right, yeayy stay tune on my blog sweety,someday we will meet and talk each other in english, keep spirit sweety ❤️❤️

      Delete
  8. That's good kurpit!!!
    Good jobπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of crazy moment in our class yeah hahahaha. But you did it well kurkur:) keep learning yawwwwπŸ’ͺπŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeayyy 😎 thank you my sweety LTH ❤️❤️

      Delete
  10. Waw that's good moment, i love this article i thik you are a smart writer. But i find reapeated word in here so your article become uneffective "...laughed loudly because our 'expression' especially my 'expression'...", i have suggestion for you, it will be better if you make your sentence become"...laughed loudly because our face especilly my expression..." or just "...laughed loudly because our expression..." Good Job Pita,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhhh, thank you winda for your correction πŸ€—πŸ€—

      Delete
  11. Aaaa that was a funny story to told to ur future childπŸ˜‚ but next time u have add some punctuation in the sentences.. but all over is good so goodd🌈 keep writting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha...thats so funny pita.. but maybe it's better to add 'student' on this 'When I was Senior High School' or add 'in'

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can’t describe your face πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  14. When I was Senior High School, almost every monday (because there was civic education subject) we got something that we have to memorize, it can be learning materials or memorize all of article on The Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia of 1945, when the day came, all of us one by one have to come forward while giving some explanation of what has been memorized and it was crazy moment, when monday came, my hair fell and got enough stress.

    One day my hair did not fall even though it was Monday because there was no material to memorize, it was happy day. At the moment my teacher taught us regarding 30 minutes and the rest she asked us to memorize two chapters of learning material and all of article on The Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia of 1945 with time 25 minutes and the day became the craziest day because all of us have to come forward, if there was someone did not come forward we would back to our home late :( . Eventually all of us did it well, because our brain the power of deadline and although some of us have chated (in that moment I was became one of them :D ), as giving explanations even just opening our mouth without making a sound in some of article on The Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia of 1945.

    This moment not only was insane moment but also became my favorite photo because this photo remind me when I was Senior High School, did something crazy, ran around school, laughed each other, and even talked someone. The most memorable thing from this photo was that this photo was taken by my own teacher that asked us to memorize, and I still remember when she took this photo she laughed loudly because our expression especially my face. Did you know? This photo was sent by herself :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wiii... such a great story, Pit... just be careful with the grammar

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good old times :)
    Be sure to make another one in this college de!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment