Ideal Partner

I prefer a partner who :

- Likes to go out or likes to travel
- Is humorous
- Is passionate


Image result for ideal partner


Here We Go ^_^
We are social creature, it means that all of us may not life alone and it is not good to feel lonely and do everything alone.


Image result for ideal partner

Everyone able to choose who is their partner because everyone has their own criteria, so do I.

What kind of partner that I want? First, I hunger a partner who likes to go out or travelling, there are so many beautiful places in the world and I thirst to visit it because it is like my life and also I love new things and experiences, if my partner same as me, it will easier for us to follow our life way. The second is I love someone who is humorous but hard working and can make some jokes, the humorous one is the best partner because when I feel sad or bored my partner may entertain me. Then, I prefer a partner who is passionate, I mean someone who never give up even though he has fail for some opportunities but he want to try again until he grab it. The last one is I would like my partner has a perfect body, tall, white, smart, have much money and I desire my partner is foreigner because I will get many new things and it be able become challenge for me, which is challenge is my life.

Comments

  1. Maybe u cam correction some of ur grammar, but overall is good and better pitaa๐ŸŒˆ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you icha, maybe you can gimme some example, thank you :(

      Delete
  2. Ooo high standard partner. Lovely, pita! In the words "if my partner same as me," I think it would be better if it's replaced with "if my partner also like travelling."
    Keep spirit pitaa ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owesome. How you are be better now. Great kurr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. Im sure you'll be a great blogger one day. Keep post some kind of positive content

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a high standard hmm... Just be careful with the grammar and the vocab such as "...life way." I think it's better if you use life path? Anyway, I hope you can meet someone just like what you want... GBu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good criteria, Pit.. I wish you can get a partner like do you want, and you live happily forever๐Ÿ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  7. Head and shoulder pitaaa ๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  8. a great criteria pit,hope you find him sometime

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! Hope u will find one soon!❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you will get what you want, btw good workk๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello everyone ^_^ thank you for gimme some corrections :)

    Here We Go ^_^
    We are social creature, it means that all of us may not life alone and it is not good to feel lonely and do everything alone.


    Everyone able to choose who is their partner because everyone has their own criteria, so do I.

    What kind of partner that I want? First, I hunger a partner who likes to go out or travelling, there are so many beautiful places in the world and I thirst to visit it because it is like my life and also I love new things and experiences, if my partner same as me, it will easier for us to follow our life path. The second is I love someone who is humorous but hard working and can make some jokes, the humorous one is the best partner because when I feel sad or bored my partner may entertain me. Then, I prefer a partner who is passionate, I mean someone who never give up even though he has fail for some opportunities but he want to try again until he grab it. The last one is I would like my partner has a perfect body, tall, white, smart, have much money and I desire my partner is foreigner because I will get many new things and it be able become challenge for me, which is challenge is my life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment